- Welcome to 7th grade English Language Arts. This blog is updated frequently with each A/B day’s work appearing in a single post. Use the calendar, archives, and titles to help you locate the correct post. Please note I generally update the blog on A days.
- Collections textbook (black cover) needed next class.
- Collected summer reading assignments due first day of ELA.
- Collected communal supplies (post-its, sanitizer/wipes, tissues, copy/computer paper) These items may be brought in throughout the week.
- Put heading on front cover of comp. book and placed in class storage bin.
- Reviewed syllabus/began to cover important places in the classroom
- Worked with table mates to solve a TED-Ed video riddle.
- Take the True Colors Personality Test and review results. Filling out the Personality Color component on the Me at a Glance handout.
- Get syllabus signed and return entire page by 8/19 (A) & 8/22 (B.)
- Bring Collections textbook (black cover) to next class.