- Weekly Choice A3K articles continue and are expected to be completed each week. For the breakdown please see the Achieve 3000 vs. A3K tab at the top. This will take you to the reference page and will re-direct you to more detailed blog posts should you need more information about differences, scoring, etc. The article analysis sheets for assigned Achieve 3000 articles start this week. The link to the document may be found by following the link above.
- Collections textbook (black cover) needed until told to stop bringing it.
- Starting Monday, a kenneled service dog will be in our classroom. Please email Ms. Barker directly regarding any questions, concerns, or interest.
- Students read and completed the Flexible Seating Agreement. If absent, please print a copy and turn in to the class inbox upon your return.
- The class reviewed the article analysis sheet. The teacher demonstrated how to complete it and upload it to the assignment’s drop box in Focus.
- During the work period students practiced flexible seating. Students had their first data chat with the teacher where they learned their Lexile level, set goals for the year, and learned how to work toward fulfilling those goals.
- Students continued their “Life at Home in the 21st Century” Questions from the textbook p. 230 – 231 and worked on Achieve 3000: “These TVs Will Grab You” (BR poll – Thought Question,) uploading the Article Analysis Sheet to the assignment’s drop box in Focus. Only the assigned Achieve 3000 is due today.
- Bring Collections textbook (black cover) to next class.
- Weekly A3Ks will be required each week. This week’s are due Sunday, 8/28 regardless of A or B day. For more info, please reference the theAchieve 3000 vs. A3K page.
- If not finished in class, complete the Article Analysis Sheet and Achieve 3000: “These TVs Will Grab You” (BR poll – Thought Question) by 11:59 P.M. on date assigned.