- Hurricane Hermine hit moving A day’s lesson from Friday to Tursday.
- Students reviewed the FSA explanatory/informational writing rubric. Teacher annotated the official copy to provide guidance.
- Students used the text “Life at Home in the 21st Century” and one additional text from the packet to address the extended response prompt. (Class set of packet available in class.)
- Students had majority of class period to write the response and submit at end of period.
- Weekly A3Ks due Sunday by 11:59 p.m. (Week 2 became extra credit due to Hurricane Hermine and is already entered in Focus.) Week 3 is a regular home learning grade due 9/11.