- The Contender novel (checked out to students during lunch at the beginning of the school year) are needed each day in class starting the week of Oct. 3rd (next week.) Please locate your copy and have it in class starting on Oct. 3rd.
- If you haven’t done so already, please verify you have access the online Collections textbook and notify the teacher if you encounter any issues, so they can be resolved BEFORE electronic assignments are assigned.
- Students used “Earth (A Gift Shop)” in the Collections textbook and “Teenagers and New Technology” in the Close Reader workbook (or online eBook, if missing either/both books) to complete the Pop Quiz. If absent, students need to check their class folder for the quiz and take during class in lieu of the bell ringer. Quizzes MUST be completed in class.
- Once finished with the quiz, students worked on Achieve 3000: “Found: New Planets!” (BR poll – AR poll) and complete an article analysis sheet (see Achieve 3000 vs. A3K tab above.)
- Collections textbook needs to be brought to class daily, until told otherwise.
- Close Readers need to be brought to class daily.
- Locate The Contender novel and bring to class daily starting on Oct. 3rd.
- Weekly Choice A3Ks articles due Sunday, regardless of A or B day. For more info, please reference the Achieve 3000 vs. A3K page. Remember this is a regular home learning grade.
- If not finished in class…
- students worked on Achieve 3000: “Found: New Planets!” (BR poll – AR poll) and complete an article analysis sheet (see Achieve 3000 vs. A3K tab above) due by the start of next class