- The Contender novel (checked out to students during lunch at the beginning of the school year) are needed each day in class starting the week of Oct. 3rd (next week.) Please locate your copy and have it in class starting on Oct. 3rd.
- If you haven’t done so already, please verify you have access the online Collections textbook and notify the teacher if you encounter any issues, so they can be resolved BEFORE electronic assignments are assigned.
- Students completed the Bell Ringer column of the poetry Anticipation Guide and turned in to the class inbox. Hard copies are available in class on the front table by the door.
- Students received their Pop Quiz from last class and the whole class reviewed the quiz and went over how to recycle.
- The class took guided notes to review poetry terms from last year as well as build on that knowledge with the introduction of new terms. If absent, borrow the comp. book of a class mate to get caught up with the notes.
- Collections textbook needs to be brought to class daily, until told otherwise.
- Close Readers need to be brought to class daily.
- Locate The Contender novel and bring to class daily starting on Oct. 3rd.
- Weekly Choice A3Ks articles due Sunday, regardless of A or B day. For more info, please reference the Achieve 3000 vs. A3K page. Remember this is a regular home learning grade.
- Recycle the Pop Quiz by 10/4 (A) & 10/5 (B.)