- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- Students received their revised pacing guide for The Contender. Please throw away/disregard the orange copy. Only the white copy should be followed.
- The class continued to work on The Contender Social Media project. Students should use this overview page to stay on track for the project which will be mostly completed in class.
- We had a brief Q&A session to answer student-specific questions, which vary by class.
- Remember, due to copyright I cannot share the digital copies of the files with anyone, but my students. For this reason, the files are uploaded under each assignment in Focus.
- Teacher passed back student’s graphic organizers at the beginning of class and met with small groups of students based on their answers to clarify/correct any misconceptions regarding the project.
- If finished early, students could begin Achieve 3000: “Joe Louis was Here” (BR poll – AR poll due 11/16 [A] and 11/17 [B] More class time will be given to complete it.)
- The Contender novel, Collections textbook, and Close Reader are needed daily in class.
- Weekly Choice A3Ks articles due Sunday, regardless of A or B day. For more info, please reference the Achieve 3000 vs. A3K page.
- Follow the timeline in your overview page to stay on top of The Contender Social Media project.
- Access the audio files for the novel via this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Z4fQXgdUU