- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- Bring The Contender novel to school. It will be checked back in next week during lunch. Listen for lunch time announcements for the specifics.
- Students completed the standards-based test (10 questions based on 3 passages) and completed a personal bubble sheet to be turned in.
- When finished with the test, students completed the Achieve 3000: “After Quake, Kids Settle in Florida” (BR poll – AR poll) due 11/18 (A) and 11/21 (B)
- Early finisher activities and the exact directions page given to students to help them self-manage their time, please click on the link.
- The Contender novel, Collections textbook, and Close Reader are needed daily in class.
- Weekly Choice A3Ks articles due Sunday, regardless of A or B day. For more info, please reference the Achieve 3000 vs. A3K page.