- No weekly A3Ks for the next two weeks. Click here for the specifics.
- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- Bring The Contender novel to school. It will be checked back in this week and next week during lunch. Listen for lunch time announcements for the specifics.
- Progress reports went home on Nov. 28. Grades in Focus are most accurate.
- (1A only) Briefly reviewed the extra credit opportunity: “The Road Not Taken” worksheet for students to complete at home and is due next class for 1A only.
- Passed back assorted assignments and reviewed the Standards-Based Test.
- Students began recycling the Standards-Based Test. If unable to finish in class today, students may work on recycling after they finish future assigned work, but this recycle must be completed in class and submitted no later than Thursday, Dec. 8 (A) & Friday, Dec. 9 (B.) Directions for how to recycle the assessment are found here.
- The Contender novel (bring to lunch to check in,) Collections textbook, and Close Reader are needed daily in class.
- No Weekly A3Ks