- A3Ks will resume Monday, Dec. 12 – Sunday, Dec. 18.
- The last Make-Up Monday for the second quarter meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom on Monday, Dec. 12th. It is cancelled for Dec.19th and will not resume until the New Year.
- Students reviewed a counterargument paragraph example and annotated to identify 1) the counterclaim, 2) the evidence, and 3) the rebuttal. We also talked about transitions within the paragraph.
- The class reviewed the plan we generated last class.
- Students broke up into their assigned groups. Each group wrote their contribution to the class’ essay. These paragraphs were uploaded to the drop box for the assignment in Focus.
- Once finished with those tasks, students had the opportunity for extra practice with the following skills:
- The article analysis sheet for ONE of the above level up tutorials is due 12/15 (A) & 12/16 (B) by the start of class.
- Weekly 14 Choice A3Ks resume Monday, Dec. 12 – Sunday, Dec. 18.