- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 between Monday, Jan. 2 – Sunday, Jan. 8
- Make-Up Monday will resume Monday, Jan. 9 from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- This is the last week of the second nine weeks. Starting next week, the 7th grade second semester late work policy (that no late work is accepted) begins. Students have one day for every day absent per usual.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading or stapling the bubble sheet to your test recycles and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Students got back their writing scrimmage essays with feedback and the class reviewed general errors.
- Teacher conferenced with students who signed up for further discussion of their essay.
- Students worked on one of the assigned worksheets. Students who scored high enough on the essay were able to choose their own. Absent students may reference absence folder to see which worksheet they were assigned and get hard copy when they return to class.
- Students took the Procedures Review which will be the first assessment grade for the third quarter. Reference the directions to navigate to the online quiz, format nickname to earn credit, etc.
- Once finished, students could work on their weekly A3Ks.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 between Monday, Jan. 2 – Sunday, Jan. 8.
- Complete any unfinished classwork. Absent students have one day for every day absent to make-up the assignments.