- Due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, the next Make-Up Monday will be Monday, Jan. 23 from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- This week start the third quarter which means the 7th grade second semester late work policy (that no late work is accepted) has begun. Students have one day for every day absent per usual.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading or stapling the bubble sheet to your test recycles and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Any printer paper donations will gladly be accepted.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #1 in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- Students choose between option 1: Revising at the Sentence Level and option 2: Revising to add Supporting Details Level Up Tutorials. Students must complete an article analysis sheet for their choice and submit to the class inbox for a score by the start of class on 1/11 (A) & 1/12 (B.)
- Students completed the Achieve 3000: “A Test to Remember” (BR poll – AR poll) with an article analysis sheet. This is due by the start of class on 1/11 (A) & 1/12 (B.)
- Teacher held data chats with students to discuss Lexile Score adjustments and set goals for end of the year progress. If absent, or haven’t met with the teacher yet due to being in a larger class, your data chat will occur in a future class.
- Once finished, students could work on their absent work or weekly A3Ks.
- If absent last class, students should:
- reference absence folder to see which worksheet they were assigned and get hard copy when they return to class. Students who scored high enough on the essay were able to choose their own. Due at the start of class on 1/11 (A) & 1/12 (B) for students who missed one class.
- take the Procedures Review which will be the first assessment grade for the third quarter. Reference the directions to navigate to the online quiz, format nickname to earn credit, etc. Due at the start of class on 1/11 (A) & 1/12 (B) for students who missed one class.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 between Monday, Jan. 9 – Sunday, Jan. 15
- Complete any unfinished classwork (see above.) Absent students have one day for every day absent to make-up the assignments.