- Due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, the next Make-Up Monday will be Monday, Jan. 23 from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- This week start the third quarter which means the 7th grade second semester late work policy (that no late work is accepted) has begun. Students have one day for every day absent per usual.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Thank you to all who donated printer paper.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #3: Hui Neng in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- Students took Cornell notes on Context Clues in their comp. books.
- The class practiced how to use context clues to identify the meaning of unfamiliar words before students broke into groups to assess their own examples.
- A presenter from each group shared their group’s example to the class.
- Students individually worked on completing the Context Clue Types worksheet.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- Complete the Context Clue Types worksheet by the start of next class.