- Due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, the next Make-Up Monday will be Monday, Jan. 23 from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Thank you to all who donated printer paper.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #5 Walter Bagehot in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- The teacher reviewed how to fill out the Double Entry Notes. Students copied the examples in their comp. book. Absent students may reference the power point or get notes from a peer.
- The class began reading “Another Place, Another Time” starting on p. 93 of the Collections textbook and students used the Another Place, Another Time double entry notes guiding questions reference sheet to help them complete their double entry notes in their comp. book
(due at the end of class on 1/20 [A] and 1/23 [B].)Extension given until the start of class on 1/24 (A) & 1/25 (B.)
- Students worked on the Achieve 3000: “Verbal Communication” (BR poll – Thought Question) + Article Analysis Sheet due
at the end of class on 1/20 (A) & 1/23 (B.)Extension given until the start of class on 1/24 (A) & 1/25 (B.)
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- Bring your Collections textbook from now until told to stop.