- Make-Up Monday resumed Jan. 23. Remember it meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom and is offered each week. Driftwood participants may want to consider attending on Jan. 30th to get caught up following their absence.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Thank you to all who donated printer paper.
- Students attending the Driftwood Field Trip should refer to this post for the assignments they’ll miss with the altered due dates.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #7 Dale Carnegie (slide 2) in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- Students on the field trip should see the Driftwood post for the specifics regarding this assignment with their altered due dates.
- Students present in class need to follow the instructions from the sub + Jan. 25 – 27 directions page given to them in class to complete the reading, questions, and new assigned Achieve 3000.
- If finished with work before time is called, please work on weekly A3Ks.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- Achieve 3000: “Bringing Back the Trains” (BR poll – Thought Question) + Article Analysis Sheet due at the start of next class.