- Make-Up Monday resumed Jan. 23. Remember it meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom and is offered each week. Driftwood participants may want to consider attending on Jan. 30th to get caught up following their absence.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Thank you to all who donated printer paper.
- Students attending the Driftwood Field Trip should refer to this post for the assignments they’ll miss with the altered due dates.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #6 Ellen Langer in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- The teacher reviewed how to fill out the Double Entry Notes. Students copied the examples in their comp. book. Absent students may reference the power point or get notes from a peer.
- The class reviewed the procedures for the Socratic Seminar discussion. Those attending the Driftwood field trip their Double Entry Notes will be scored in their comp. book following their return to class. Please see the Driftwood post for the specifics regarding this assignment.
- Students worked on the Achieve 3000: “New Ways to Tell Time” (BR poll – Thought Question) + Article Analysis Sheet due at the start of next class.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- Achieve 3000: “New Ways to Tell Time” (BR poll – Thought Question) + Article Analysis Sheet due at the start of next class.