- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom and is offered each week.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Students attending the Driftwood Field Trip should refer to this post for the assignments they’ll miss with the altered due dates.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #8 Latin Suffixes in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- The class took Cornell notes on Word Families/Root Word Investigations and students completed group work/presentations of their findings.
- Students worked on the Achieve 3000: “Freedom: How We Got It” (BR poll – AR poll) and completed an article analysis sheet. If completed for Civics, please complete the stretch article + stretch activity instead and complete an article analysis sheet on it.
- Students finished class with a Word Families assessment. If absent, the quiz needs to be made up by 2/3 (A) & 2/6 (B.)
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- If not finished in class, complete the Achieve 3000: “Freedom: How We Got It” (BR poll – AR poll) + Article Analysis Sheet due at the start of next class; if completed in Civics instead complete the stretch article + stretch activity instead and complete an article analysis sheet on it.