- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom and is offered each week. This is a great opportunity for B day students who still need to make-up work from the Driftwood Field Trip. B day students refer to this post for the assignments they missed with the altered due dates.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #9: Maria Collins in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- The class completed multiple reads of the poem “The Song of the Wandering Aengus” in the Collections textbook and students answered the following questions on a separate sheet of loose leaf paper which was due at the end of class:
- Students were given an extension to complete the Achieve 3000: “Freedom: How We Got It” (BR poll – AR poll) and complete an article analysis sheet due at the end of class. If completed for Civics, please complete the stretch article + stretch activity instead and complete an article analysis sheet on it. If no stretch article + stretch activity exists for your Lexile level, please complete the alternate assigned article: “Got Goat’s Milk? Make Ice Cream” (BR poll – AR poll) with an article analysis sheet and upload to the “Freedom: How We Got It” assignment, since both cover the same standards.
- If time allows, students may work on weekly A3K choice articles.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- If student earned a zero on the ‘Class Procedures Review’. Go to join.quizzizz.com and enter the code 378377. Students who follow the directions in the Jan. 9-10 post (in the homework section) for how to format their nickname to earn credit will receive the score they earned. Students who do not follow the directions, but are still identifiable will earn no more than 50%. Assignment due no later than 8 A.M. on Feb. 10.