- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom and is offered each week. This is a great opportunity for B day students who still need to make-up work from the Driftwood Field Trip. B day students refer to this post for the assignments they missed with the altered due dates.
- Please check the No Name Paper Wall for missing assignments. Claim your work by fixing errors to your heading and re-submit to the inbox to be graded.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #10: Paradox in their comp. book which will be a part of their comp. book check.
- The class reviewed background information about Shakespeare (Collections p. 71,) the sonnet form (Collections p. 75) and read “Sonnet 43” (Collections p. 74) to identify the rhyme scheme and discuss how the stanza is divided into the first, second, and third quatrain plus a rhyming couplet.
- Students worked with their groups to complete stations 1 & 2 together and if time allowed they could work on station 3 independently. Click here for the directions for each differentiated station for “Sonnet 43.”
- If time allowed, students could work on station 3 – Achieve 3000: “Shakespeare Goes to Afghanistan” (BR poll – Thought Question.) There is no article analysis sheet required for this article, but extra emphasis to complete the Thought Question. The full assignment is due at the start of class on 2/7 (A) & 2/8 (B.)
- If time allowed, students could work on weekly A3K choice articles.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- Achieve 3000: “Shakespeare Goes to Afghanistan” (BR poll – Thought Question.) There is no article analysis sheet required for this article, but extra emphasis to complete the Thought Question. The full assignment is due at the start of class on 2/7 (A) & 2/8 (B.)
- If student earned a zero on the ‘Class Procedures Review’. Go to join.quizzizz.com and enter the code 378377. Students who follow the directions in the Jan. 9-10 post (in the homework section) for how to format their nickname to earn credit will receive the score they earned. Students who do not follow the directions, but are still identifiable will earn no more than 50%. Assignment due no later than 8 A.M. on Feb. 10.