- Make-Up Monday meets from 3:00 – 4:45 p.m. in our regular classroom and is offered each week.
- Students used their Bell Ringer time to prepare for their comp. book check.
- Students submitted the “Magic and the Brain” Questions which were due today to the class inbox.
- The class reviewed the writing standards and teacher discussed how students could budget their time for the completion of today’s writing assignment.
- Students had the majority of the class period to write their essay.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- If student earned a zero on the ‘Class Procedures Review’. Go to join.quizzizz.com and enter the code 378377. Students who follow the directions in the Jan. 9-10 post (in the homework section) for how to format their nickname to earn credit will receive the score they earned. Students who do not follow the directions, but are still identifiable will earn no more than 50%. Assignment due no later than 8 A.M. on Feb. 10.