- There’s no Make-Up Monday next week since Monday is a holiday from school. See you again starting Monday, Feb. 27 from 3:00-4:45 p.m.
- The Collections textbooks are NOT needed regularly in class until 2/28 (A) & 3/1 (B.) Please bring your books to class regularly starting on those dates.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 is the FSA Writing Exam. Please arrive to school on time on this day as this is the real test.
- Students completed Bell Ringer #16 – Planning and Pre-Writing Chart (pictured below) and added it to their comp. book which will be part of the round #2 comp. book check.
- The class was re-distributed their Universal Theme Passage Set Sources (document p. 10-13 ) Both the packet was submitted again at the end of class today.
- The teacher reviewed possible two possible ways students could organize their literary analysis essay by reviewing document p. 17.
- Students used the remainder of their time to plan, write, and revise their essay. Essays were typed and submitted to Focus as per the directions on the writing prompt within their packets.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- If not finished in class, complete the Achieve 3000: “A Grandfather’s Gift” (BR poll – AR poll) + Article Analysis Sheet due by 3/1 (regardless of A or B day.)