- There’s no Make-Up Monday next week since Monday is a holiday from school. See you again starting Monday, Feb. 27 from 3:00-4:45 p.m.
- The Collections textbooks are NOT needed regularly in class until 2/28 (A) & 3/1 (B.) Please bring your books to class regularly starting on those dates.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 is the FSA Writing Exam. Please arrive to school on time on this day as this is the real test.
- Students used completed Bell Ringer #15: Universal Theme which will be part of the round #2 comp. book check. Once finished, the class reviewed the correct definitions of each term.
- The class read and discussed the Universal Theme Passage Set Sources (document p. 10-13 and answered the questions about the texts (document p. 14-15) Both the packet and the worksheet were submitted at the end of class today.
- If time allowed, students worked on the Achieve 3000: “A Grandfather’s Gift” (BR poll – AR poll) + Article Analysis Sheet due by 3/1 (regardless of A or B day.)
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- If not finished in class, complete the Achieve 3000: “A Grandfather’s Gift” (BR poll – AR poll) + Article Analysis Sheet due by 3/1 (regardless of A or B day.)