- Make-Up Monday meets in our regular classroom from 3:00-4:45 p.m. each week, excluding holidays from school. See you next week!
- Bring your Collections textbooks to class until from now, until told to stop.
- Friends of Landon will be conducting a fundraising campaign Feb 27 – Mar 3 to transform the current media center into a 21-century collaborative Learning Commons. The fundraising goal is $12,000. Friends of Landon will be accepting cash and checks on campus and online through the FOL website (https://www.friendsoflandon.org/).
- Students completed Bell Ringer #17 – Before Cell Phones and added it to their comp. book which will be part of the round #2 comp. book check.
- Classes drew the plot diagram and labeled its parts in their comp. book. Students defined each part of the plot diagram and added the definitions to their notes. The completed plot diagram will be part of the round #2 comp. book check.
- Due to the FSA on Tuesday, A-Day classes were shortened. 1A/4A did not start the play, but previewed it. 3A read a few pages of the play and B day students made it much further in the reading.
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- (A- Day only) If not finished in class, complete the Achieve 3000: “A Grandfather’s Gift” (BR poll – AR poll) + Article Analysis Sheet due by 3/1 (regardless of A or B day.)