Pupdate: Mamie/Maime graduated on Saturday, Mar. 4. Ms. Barker is scheduled to get another service dog to train between mid-April and early-June.
- Make-Up Monday meets in our regular classroom from 3:00-4:45 p.m. each week, excluding holidays from school. Next week is the last week for the third quarter!
- Friends of Landon extended their fundraiser to transform the current media center into a 21-century collaborative Learning Commons until Wednesday, March 8. The fundraising goal is $12,000. Friends of Landon will be accepting cash and checks on campus and online through the FOL website (https://www.friendsoflandon.org/).
- Students completed Bell Ringer #19 – Perception vs. Reality and added it to their comp. book which will be part of the round #2 comp. book check.
- Students worked in groups to fill out the “Sorry, Wrong Number” Plot Diagrams, categorizing the major events appropriately. The class reviewed the plot diagram immediately, so students could see how they did.
- The class then viewed the ending clip from the “Sorry, Wrong Number” film and filled out the Comparing Mediums Venn Diagram to note similarities and differences. Students turned in their Venn Diagrams at the end of class. (4A only, needs to submit the Venn Diagram at the start of next class.)
- Complete two A3K Choice Articles in LA 2 section of Achieve 3000 by Sunday each week.
- If not finished in class, complete your assigned station work (due 3/10 [A] and 3/9 [B.:]) NOTE: It’s best to complete Level Up Tutorials through (online) Blended Learning Folder>HMH icon>login>grade 7 (from dropdown menu)>Student Resources folder>Level Up Tutorials>Analyzing Literature, but if you don’t have access you can watch the videos. Pause the practice questions, so you have enough time to read them!
- (4A only) View the ending clip from the “Sorry, Wrong Number” film more, if needed, and fill out the Comparing Mediums Venn Diagram to note similarities and differences. Due at the start of next class.