- Complete this extra credit opportunity any time between now and the start of class on Wednesday, March 15.
- Students need to watch the TED Talk: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator and complete the 4Cs TED Talk worksheet. A Word version and PDF version of the worksheet are available.
- Students may either type and submit the assignment electronically via the class’ digital drop box in Focus, or print and hand write their responses to be submitted to the class inbox.
- Use the Introduction to Ethos, Pathos, and Logos reference sheet to help answer a question in the Changes category of the 4Cs TED Talk worksheet.
- LAFS.7.SL.1.3 – Delineate a speaker’s argument and specific claims, evaluating the soundness of the reasoning and the relevance and sufficiency of the evidence.