- There’s school Friday, Mar. 31. It’s one of the make-up days from hurricane Matthew.
- The next Make-Up Monday meets in our regular classroom from 3:00-4:45 p.m on Monday, April 3rd. This is the first Make-Up Monday of the fourth 9 weeks!
- ELA Reading FSA session 1 will take place on April 24 & session 2 will take place on April 25. For more information, please visit the official Florida Standards assessments website.
- Weekly A3Ks resume this week.
- Students participated in the mandatory ELA FSA practice sessions. If absent, it is recommended to stay for Make-Up Monday on April 3rd as this must be made up. It is necessary to complete the sessions to gain familiarity with the testing platform features such as expanding the reading panel, navigating the audio recordings, and different styles of questions.
- Weekly Choice A3Ks due by Sunday at 11:59 P.M.