- ELA Reading FSA session 1 will take place on April 24 & session 2 will take place on April 25. For more information, please visit the official Florida Standards assessments website.
- Students used their Rikki-Tikki-Tavi” text (PDF version) and the “Nagaina” (PDF version of text) to answer the:
- Teacher met with most students to have a data chat about their score on the FSA Reading Test last year (where applicable) and set goals for scores students are hoping to achieve this year on 4/24 – 4/25.
- Students who finished answering the questions in the 45+ minutes given in class, had class time to complete their homework.
- Complete weekly A3Ks by Sunday at 11:59 P.M.
- If not finished in class, complete the Rikki-tikki-tavi questions (see above, and be sure to select the correct day) by the start of next class.