Click to view the remainder of the film
- ELA Reading FSA session 1 will take place on April 24 & session 2 will take place on April 25. For more information, please visit the official Florida Standards assessments website.
- Students are encouraged to dress in camo, or wear tan/black/gray/green to get in boot camp spirit! Next class, we’ll be having FSA Reading Boot Camp.
- Each class used their specific A Day Rikki Tikki Tavi Discussion Questions or B Day Rikki Tikki Tavi Discussion Questions to participate in a Socratic Seminar on the “Rikki-tikk-tavi” text.
- Students who were absent the class period before, had class time to answer the questions and submit them (by 4/7 [A] and 4/11 [B]) in lieu of participating in the discussion. Students who were absent today, need to submit their completed questions at the start of class (when they return) in lieu of the discussion. All absent students should have ‘absent’ written across the top of their work, when it is submitted.
- The class reviewed the differences between text and film mediums and students watched “Rikki-tikki-tavi” to note those differences. The class discussed the similarities and differences and their effects following the viewing.
- Complete weekly A3Ks by Sunday at 11:59 P.M.
- Optional: dress in camo/camo colors for class on 4/7 (A) and 4/11 (B). Same rules as costume days apply. No hats, weapons, etc.