- ELA Reading FSA session 1 will take place on April 24 & session 2 will take place on April 25. For more information, please visit the official Florida Standards assessments website. Each session is 85 minutes. If healthy, please plan to arrive to school on time, so you are able to test each day!
- Bring earbuds/headphones for the FSA Reading Test. These are required supplies that have been on your materials list for this class, since August. If needed, the dollar store/Five and Below offer headphones/earbuds at affordable prices.
- There’s no school on Friday, April 14.
- Students reviewed the ELA Poster Rubric to note the differences in each category among the different scores possible.
- Students brainstormed good methods for relaying test-taking strategies that apply to the FSA Reading Test.
- Students had the class period to create their posters, which were due at the end of the period.
- Select classes watched the Kid President Pep Talk to Teachers and Students and wrote their own motivational phrase to encourage a peer on the upcoming assessment.
- Complete weekly A3Ks by Sunday at 11:59 P.M.