- ELA Reading FSA session 1 will take place on April 24 & session 2 will take place on April 25. For more information, please visit the official Florida Standards assessments website. Each session is 85 minutes. If healthy, please plan to arrive to school on time, so you are able to test each day!
- Bring earbuds/headphones for the FSA Reading Test. These are required supplies that have been on your materials list for this class, since August. If needed, the dollar store/Five and Below offer headphones/earbuds at affordable prices.
- There’s no school on Friday, April 28.
- The class completed an FSA Reading Jeopardy game to review information about the test day, time management, test-taking tips, content, and miscellaneous information.
- The class watched and discussed the powerful message video.
- Bring your Close Reader to 8B holding on Wednesday and Thursday. Have p. 55-60 (all questions, including the discussion question) answered by the start of class, which is 4/19 (B) & 4/20 (A.)
- Complete weekly A3Ks by Sunday at 11:59 P.M.