- ELA Reading FSA session 1 will take place on April 24 & session 2 will take place on April 25. For more information, please visit the official Florida Standards assessments website. Each session is 85 minutes. If healthy, please plan to arrive to school on time, so you are able to test each day!
- Bring earbuds/headphones for the FSA Reading Test. These are required supplies that have been on your materials list for this class, since August. If needed, the dollar store/Five and Below offer headphones/earbuds at affordable prices.
- There’s no school on Friday, April 28.
- Students learned about kennings and completed their Coat of Arms worksheet –PDF file. Students could use the http://www.fleurdelis.com/meanings.htm website to reference symbols that could be placed on their shield.
- (3A and 7B only) Coat of Arms worksheets were due at the end of class, since these classes met for the longest amount of time.
- If not finished in class, complete the Coat of Arms worksheet (see above in ‘Assignments’ section of this post) and submit at the start of class on 4/26 (A) and 4/27 (B.)
- Follow The Outsiders Pacing Guide. Ch. 1 should be read in holding before class on 4/26 (A) and 4/27 (B.)
- Complete weekly A3Ks by Sunday at 11:59 P.M.