- Due to assorted events, I’ll be posting daily this week to avoid confusion. I’ll resume combined A day/B day posts next week when we’re out of this stretch where activities needed to be altered.
- The Outsiders novel (a PDF copy is available here) is needed in class every day until further notice. Special thanks to a student who found the PDF. Thank you for helping out your peers!
- All Ms. Barker’s library books need to be returned by Friday, May 19th. If you misplaced your copy of the book, please purchase a gently used, or new title to replaced the missing copy.
- Achieve 3000 Level Set will take place in class on May 9th (A) B day was moved to May 12th (B.) Due to Achieve 3000 not working during 4A, we will try the Level Set again on May 11th (4A only.)
- Students completed a bell ringer worksheet on “Nothing Gold Can Stay” poem mentioned referenced repeatedly in The Outsiders and discussed it.
- Students took the Achieve 3000 Level Set.
- When finished, students read Ch. 10-11.
- Follow The Outsiders Pacing Guide. Students should have finished the novel by the start of next class.
- No weekly A3Ks this week since the Level Set is open. DO NOT complete the Level Set on your own.