- All Ms. Barker’s library books need to be returned by Friday, May 19th. If you misplaced your copy of the book, please purchase a gently used, or new title to replaced the missing copy.
- Students were assigned to groups for the Common Craft Project. Each student is responsible for keeping up with their own Common Craft Project handout.
- Groups picked their topic from the list of choices. Once given teacher approval (teacher initials denote approval,) students planned their project by breaking it down into logical steps.
- Students were encouraged to determine how they would communicate with one another (e.g. cell phone, home phone, school email, OneView groups, etc.) The project is designed to be completed in class, but given how absences may occur, groups members will want to be able to communicate outside of class.
- If groups finished early, they worked on:
- tonight’s homework
- getting a head start of writing the script
- Find and print out (or draw) props to cut out/color next class. Due by the start of next class. Images may be clip art, found on Google, or drawn. Remember all “props” are going to be two-dimensional.