Login to Achieve 3000 by following the steps outlined below.
If the above link does work, you can access Achieve 3000 from home/school by:
- Visiting duvalschools.org
- Clicking on ‘Popular Links’ in the top, left hand corner.
- Selecting the online ‘Blended Learning’ folder.
- Scrolling down until you see the Achieve 3000 icon and selecting it.
- Logging in using your username and password. Deatils are below.
Usernames are the letter ‘s’ followed by your student I.D. number.
Most passwords are 16 + the first four letters of your last name (lowercase.) In cases where your last name is less than four letters, add zeroes (0) to reach four “letters” + your birth month and day converted into four digits. If you have a unique password that varies from this standard set-up it’s your responsibility to remember it because your teacher does NOT have access to it.
Our class mascot is Arturo Turtle. He’s born May 6. His username and password would be:
The service dog, Commander Dog has a last name shorter than four letters. He’s born May 5, 2016. His username and password would be: