- Check the No Name Paper Wall to claim your work with missing/improper heading, so you can earn credit for your work. Once you’ve written the correct heading on the top, right hand corner re-submit it to the class inbox to be graded.
- Thank you for those who have donated classroom supplies! We are set on hand sanitizer for the year, but are a little low on tissues. Your kind donations of tissues, or any other items from the Class Wish List will gladly be accepted throughout the year.
- There’s no school on Monday due to Labor Day.
- Open House is from 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5. I look forward to meeting parents who are able to attend!
- Students read and annotated the “Children at Work” stretch article and dig deeper. (It’s been made available on Achieve 3000 for students who were absent.) Please see the power point for specific directions about our color-coding key and how to complete the Evidence Tracker and begin writing the into. paragraph.
- Students started the intro paragraph, but due to time, will have next class to complete the intro. The paragraph does NOT have to be completed for homework. Enjoy your long weekend!
- Bring Collections textbook to class daily, until told otherwise.
- Complete two weekly A3K choice articles between midnight on Monday – 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, scoring 75% or higher on each article to earn credit. For more info, please check the Achieve 3000 vs. Weekly A3K tab to answer FAQ.
- Summer Reading Assignment due 9/5 (B) & 9/6 (A.) For specifics, please see the original post.
If you haven’t done so already:
- Turn in late work (only accepted one A or B day late.)