- Thursday, Sept. 7 there will be an early dismissal bell schedule due to hurricane Irma.
- There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, Sept. 8 and Monday, Sept. 11 due to hurricane Irma. Please note the first Make-Up Monday has also been cancelled. Students who were planning to attend may attend the following week if their schedules permit.
- Thank you for those who have donated classroom supplies! For those interested in donating our Class Wish List will be updated throughout the year to suit our needs.
- Ms. Barker was out sick both days, but the sub went over email etiquette with students. Together they evaluated emails that were already written and discussed which emails were more professional in tone, grammar, etc.
- Students wrote their responses to defend their thinking.
- If absent yourself, view the Email Etiquette Prezi. You’re excused from the discussion and written assignment, but expected to know the information covered.
- Bring Collections textbook to class daily, until told otherwise.
- Complete two weekly A3K choice articles between midnight on Monday – 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, scoring 75% or higher on each article to earn credit. For more info, please check the Achieve 3000 vs. Weekly A3K tab to answer FAQ. This week (9/4 – 9/10) has been made extra credit and next week’s (9/11 – 9/17) has been cancelled due to hurricane Irma. Please take necessary safety precautions and do not compromise your health/life for a grade.
If you haven’t done so already:
- Turn in late work (only accepted one A or B day late.)