- Remember the 7th grade late work policy shifts in the second semester. Effective Jan. 9, 2018 students will not receive credit for late work. Exceptions include extenuating circumstances communicated with the teacher in advance and accommodations.
- Check here for extra credit opportunities.
- Remember students must sign-up in advance to attend Make-Up Monday. The sign-up sheet for the coming Make-Up Monday is taken down the Friday afternoon prior to the meeting and is cancelled if no one has signed up. All quarter 3 sign-up sheets are already hung outside the classroom.
- Students have until April 30 to submit one entry to America’s Library of Poetry contest for the chance to win $500!
- For today’s bell ringer, please reference the power point and complete in the comp. book.
- Some classes spent time reviewing the Text-Dependent Questions worksheet before beginning station work. Hard copies of the worksheet are available in class, for any absent students.
- Students were assigned to groups and circulated among five stations, completing work for a packet. The power point (above) provides more insight to the activity and early finisher work. All materials are available in class for any absent students.
- Students held onto their Text-Dependent Questions worksheet and stations packet, as more time will be given next class to finish these up.
- Read “Another Place, Another Time” in the Collections textbook by the start of class on 3/13 (A) and 3/14 (B.) Students are advised to get a head start on this work as it’s a 12-page story.
- Collections textbook needed in class daily until given further notice.
- Complete two choice articles between midnight on Monday – Sunday at 11:59 P.M. each week.
- Return The Contender novel to the media center. Books must be returned to Ms. Mayer, or placed on her circulation desk (across from Counseling Corner.)