- Remember the 7th grade late work policy shifts in the second semester. Effective Jan. 9, 2018 students will not receive credit for late work. Exceptions include extenuating circumstances communicated with the teacher in advance and accommodations.
- Check here for extra credit opportunities.
- Due to holidays from school, the first Make-Up Monday for Quarter 3 will be on Jan. 22. Sign up in advance if you plan to attend. All quarter 3 sign-up sheets are already hung outside the classroom.
- Internet willing, students took their Achieve 3000 Level Set in class today. If absent, please make-up the assessment upon your return to class. Level Set tests MUST be completed in class with teacher supervision.
- Students discussed the pros and cons to…
- The class watched the “3-D Pavement Chalk Art” video and discussed Julian Beever’s medium, and the pros/cons to his unconventional medium to set the stage for the “Pavement Chalk Art” activity for next class.
- Collections textbook needed daily in class until told otherwise. Please aim to bring textbook as the internet hasn’t been the most reliable and could prevent you from accessing the online book.
- Return The Contender novel to the media center. Books must be returned to Ms. Mayer, or placed on her circulation desk (across from Counseling Corner.)
- Complete two choice articles between midnight on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 – Sunday, Jan. 14, 2018 at 11:59 P.M. Do NOT complete the Level Set at home. If you have an extenuating circumstance, communicate it with your teacher to make alternative arrangements for this week’s A3Ks. Printed articles can be provided.