- Welcome to 7th grade English Language Arts. This blog is updated frequently with each A/B day’s work appearing in a single post. Use the calendar, archives, and titles to help you locate the correct post. Please note I generally update the blog on A days.
- Collections textbook (black cover) not needed in class until told. Announcements will be made in class, through the blog, and/or with a sign posted by the class door.
- Collected summer reading assignments. Please see this post for more information regarding the summer reading assignments.
- Collected communal supplies (post-its, sanitizer/wipes, and tissues) These items may be brought in throughout the week. I have a shortage of tissues! Please consider donating as 7 boxes of tissues will not last the year.
- Reviewed service dog etiquette.
- Put heading on front cover of comp. book and placed in class storage bin.
- Reviewed syllabus/began to cover important places in the classroom.
- Worked with table mates to brainstorm reasonable class expectations.
- Took the Personality Sorting Self-Assessment Personality Test. We will review results next class!
- Get Syllabus signed and return entire page by Aug. 16 (A) & Aug. 17 (B.)
- Complete the Personality Sorting Self-Assessment Personality Test and have ready to review your results (teacher will share the ‘Houses’ and their meanings next class) by Aug. 16 (A) & Aug. 17 (B.)