The Supply Lists 2017-2018 (1) is available for your reference. Please note there were some errors for ELA. I have listed my corrected preferences below.
- 1 – composition book (college ruled)
- 2 – packages of loose leaf notebook paper (college ruled)
- 1 – pack of highlighters (assorted colors)
- 1 – Flash Drive (any size) to be kept with student & used with other classes
- 1 – personal novel (this is a book the student enjoys reading and will be kept with them. It will change throughout the year as they finish one and get another, but students need to bring something they enjoy reading to class each day.)
- Pens (dark blue and/or black ink only) and/or pencils
- 1-package of post-its (any size and color)
- 1 – package of markers OR colored pencils
- 1-set of headphones or earbuds (ideally WITH a microphone.) They will be kept with the student, but will be needed occasionally in class and are required for testing.
- 1 – one-inch three ring binder
- 1 -set of 6 dividers for three ring binder
- 1-pack of 10 count page protectors
- 1-pocket dictionary/thesaurus
- 1-pack of 3×5 index cards
Class Wish List:
Donations to the class wish list are purely voluntary. Any items below would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for considering contributing. Teacher preference is disinfectant wipes/spray, copy paper, and tissues.
- Clorox wipes
- Lysol spray
- Copy paper (white or pastel colors)
- Post-its (any size or color)
- Glue sticks
- Thin-tipped expo markers