The supply list is available for your reference on the school’s website and at local stores. Please note the lists are organized by grade level. For my class, students will need:
It is highly recommended to stock up on additional supplies like notebook paper, pens, pencils, and glue sticks during the back-to-school sales as these items tend to need to be replenished throughout the year.
* denotes items to be kept with student & used with other classes.
- 1-set of headphones or earbuds — required for state testing and used in class occasionally*
- 1 – composition book (college ruled)
- Pens (dark blue and/or black ink only) and/or pencils*
- 2 – packages of loose leaf notebook paper (college ruled)*
- 1-package of post-its (any size and color)
- 1 – pack of highlighters (assorted colors)*
- 1 – package of markers OR colored pencils*
- 1 – Flash Drive (any size)*
- 1 – one-inch three ring binder
- 1-pack of 10 count page protectors
- 1-pack of 3×5 index cards
- 1 – personal novel (this is a book the student enjoys reading and will be kept with them. It will change throughout the year as they finish one and get another, but students need to bring something they enjoy reading to class each day.)
- 1 – set of 6 dividers for three ring binder
Class Wish List:
Donations to the class wish list are purely voluntary. Any items below would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for considering contributing. Teacher preference is disinfectant wipes/spray, copy paper, pencils, and tissues.
- Lysol spray
- Clorox wipes
- Copy paper (white or pastel colors)
- Post-its (any size or color)
- Thin-tipped expo markers